Thursday, October 11, 2007

How Not to Have Melting Eyeshadow

Okay, so I just discovered the best eyeshadow base ever. I've tried primers in the past, but nothing has impressed me. It's usually just a white layer that goes under the shadow and then melts right along with it. Then, I discovered Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This stuff is amazing! I used it a few days ago, then spent eight hours in Byrd Park and then spent two hours walking through Carytown. At the end of the day my eyeshadow was still intact! On a normal day by the time the clock hits 2 p.m. my eyes are devoid of shadow except for a little tiny smear in the crease. Now, I look like I'm Miss Super-Put-Together who touches up her makeup every hour on the hour. Now if only they'd make something to keep my nose from getting shiny...

No comments: