Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ode to my Gucci Joy Medium Boston Bag


My use of my economy stimulation check arrived yesterday in the form of a white Gucci Joy Medium Boston bag in the white GG Plus fabric with platinum leather accents. This is my first Gucci purchase to date and I'm jumping off the walls because I love it SOO much. I was undecided on whether to go with the "large" or "medium" size and ended up with medium. It's perfect. Big enough to hold my wallet, a cosmetic bag (there will be no lipstick on the lining of this!), sunglass case and some important papers and still shut easily. But it's not big enough that it resembles a small suitcase. The GG plus fabric is a canvas with a light coating. I picked it in hopes that it will protect the white and keep it from getting dirty quicker. Although it was a pricey purchase, it makes me feel so glamorous when I'm walking with it on my arm, it was totally worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it, too. You're lucky, where you bought it. I can't find it.