Friday, April 18, 2008

Achieve Airbrushed Perfection From Home


So I don't know about you, but I'm always SO jealous of people with flawless looking skin. I feel like even if I start out that way in the morning by 10 a.m. or so I'm looking shiny and makeup-less. Or, I go into the bathroom and notice some really ugly makeup streak I somehow missed during my morning attempt at blending.

Well, my latest purchase, MAC's Studio Mist Foundation has saved the day. People complain that you spray this stuff on a brush or on your hand (not directly on your face) so it's not as cool as real airbrush, but I don't care. All I know is that when I spray it on my brush and then brush it on my face, I get that effortless, flawless nice skin look I've been craving, especially if I set it with powder. And, several hours later I still look fresh and non-shiny.

If you're in the RIC, you have to head to Stony Point Fashion Park for this miracle spray bottle. It's only sold at MAC boutiques and not in department stores. It's definitely worth the trip though!

No comments: