Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Apricot Whip Moisturizer


Okay, so I admit it, when it comes to skincare, I'm all about packaging and scents. Yes, I want it to make my skin look good, but if it doesn't smell nice or it's in an unattractive bottle, I'll most likely buy the next new bells-and-whistles pretty product I see.


During a recent facial at Metamorphosis, my esthetician put Eminence Apricot Whip Moisturizer on my face. I was immediately captivated by the delicious peachy, aprictoy scent. My face smelled so good I wanted to lick it. Plus, how cute is the name? Simple, but with a delicious ring.
I have combination skin, so I need something that will moisturize my super-dry forehead while not over-oiling my T-zone. She said this would do the trick. According to the web site, the moisturizer incorporates apricot juice to revitalize and hydrate; carrot with vitamin A and carotene oils; corn germ oil to enrich and protect; and a Biocomplex antioxidant booster. It's also organic, which according to the folks and Metamorphosis, is better for your skin. So far it feels nice on my face, not too heavy, and I haven't broken out.

Although the package isn't super sleek and modern, I like the clean, simple container that shows the cream's pretty peach color. And, above all, it smells undeniably yummy!

No comments: