Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vera Wang Addendum

Okay, so even though I bought plenty of Vera Wang merchandise for Kohl's and wrote all about it, my mom actually bought me the Simply Vera Satin Chemise and mailed it to me. I just received it and tried it on. It is absolutely adorable. The fit is great, the silk fabric is nice and soft and the ruffles and netting along the neckline and hem give it a totally "I'm-not-a-nightie" look. In fact, I'm considering buying a second one so I have one to wear as a nightgown and one to wear as a dress. On top of all that, you can put it in the washer and dryer. Can you beat that? Bonus: there is also a cute little matching robe that goes with it for those days when you need to dash outside in the morning and don't feel like getting dressed.

My mom is also considering purchasing a second pair of the super-comfy flats she bought because she loves them so much.

And, if you're interested in checking the line out, it all went to 30 percent off today. I guess my lukewarm Simply Vera rating may be moving toward toasty.

No comments: