Friday, July 25, 2008

Super Sale at Atlantic Embroidery

I hadn't stopped in Atlantic Embroidery since it moved from Patterson Avenue to upstairs in The Village Shopping Center. In fact, I'd somewhat forgotten about the place until I got an email from Daily Candy about Jane Marvel's chic line of bags and luggage. When I was reading the list of stores where the line was sold, I noticed Atlantic Embroidery and its new location.

A few days ago after a delicious sushi lunch at Haru Sush, I stepped upstairs and walked into a huge sale. I have no idea how long it's going on, but everything in-stock in the store is 40 percent off. This includes a great selection of tote bags, cosmetic bags, luggage and whatever else you can find. As for the Jane Marvel, I bought most of it up, including a puddle-jumper bag and two hanging cosmetic bags (one for me and one for a gift), but there were still a few fabulous oilcloth pieces left. If you're in need of something cute and monogrammed, head to Atlantic Embroidery soon.

1 comment:

Donna said...

You really have your thumb on the shopping scene in Richmond, the surrounding area and the internet. I look forward to reading your blogs to keep up to date on where and how to find the best deals.